Best Cryptocurrency To Invest (Weiss Investment Ratings)
Want to know which cryptocurrency is best to invest in 2020? Selecting the most profitable assets from all available on CoinMarketCap is rather tricky. But we are ready to help you make the right choice if you do not want to miss the next big project and new investment in cryptocurrency.
All Ethereum casino on this page.
How Weiss Ratings Ranks Cryptocurrencies?
Every trader who stays tuned to the market dynamics wants to know what the most promising coin is. For you not to get lost in the market and identify the most promising trends, we have conducted in-depth market research and created an overview of the most projected units of 2020 based on the criteria:
- Market capitalization – it defines the value of all issued digital coins of the same type. A high capitalization rate means a large number of coins involved in the turnover, which means a high interest of investors.
- Liquidity level – the higher it is, the faster the coin can be sold at a market price. The developing coins of 2019 are characterized by high liquidity.
- Trading activity on exchanges – this parameter indicates the number of transactions made for a certain period. The indicator reflects a real interest in digital coin among traders.
- The nature of the growth of the digital money exchange rate – A constant and gradual increase in numbers indicates an influx of investor funds. A sharp increase in the rate of little-known assets can lead to an erroneous investment in them and subsequent financial losses.
- Key features of the payment solution – fast payments, cheap cloud storage, minimal charges, etc.
- The life span of digital coins – Promising cryptocurrencies have a fairly long life cycle as they are more profitable for investors.
With the development of new technologies, an increasing number of people are ready to use digital money as a medium of exchange. Are you one of them? Then pick any cryptocurrency from our list to trade in 2020.
Check our Dogecoin casino reviews.
10 Best Cryptocurrencies According To Overall Rating
To choose the right digital currency and the moment of entry into the market, a trader needs an integrated approach to the business: theoretical knowledge of the fundamentals of the functioning of the market, competent analytics, and, of course, experience. If you cannot boast any of these, then the below list will help you do the right pick.
BTC is by far the most stable and the safest cryptocurrency owning more than fifty percent of the market share. It is traded on every exchange and is widely used among market participants. Bitcoin boasts of the high speed of transfers, scalability, constant new hard forks. But progress does not stand still, and new technological developments will make users benefit at maximum. Also, there are now only 21 000 000 BTC in the world, which makes BTC a good unit to invest in the next year.
The page of the Bitcoin gambling review.
Ethereum is still one of the main platforms for developing decentralized apps. Blockhere projects are being actively developed, and ETH specialists need to work on scalability or switch to an unloaded EOS blockchain. As for the future price of ETH coins, in the next year, there will be approximately 100 million ETH coins in circulation, according to the creator of Ethereum. The market share will reach up to 1,138 billion.
The solution may become the foundation of the banking system, so the Ripple forecast for 2020 is very ambitious. There are rumors that Ripple has partnered with Western Union and even wants to replace the SWIFT technology. In a few years, its price can increase by 380%, reaching a benchmark of up to $0.7. Regardless of the price, the coin ideal for long-term investments.
Also, read our reviews about new crypto casinos.
EOS is one of the strongest competitors of ETH. The crypto solution is expected to address the issue of scaling by offering a more reliable toolset for creating and running apps. It is now the 4th ranked coin by market capitalization, knocking LTC down to 5th. Currently, the price of 1 EOS is close to $3.
Litecoin is a Bitcoin fork, an advanced analog of it featuring reduced fees and high scalability. The LTC is just perfect for long-term investment because:
- The number of terminals where LTC is accepted is growing.
- Cryptocurrency is being added to new exchanges.
- Partnership agreements are signed with financial institutions, which are going to make LTC even more stable. For example, a strategic agreement with TokenPay was signed.
- Low transfer fees; thus, for a $100 million transfer, a charge of $0.4 was deducted. The transaction conducted in 2.5 minutes.
It is a token of the Binance exchange, which allows BNC holders to save on minimal commissions. What is more, the Binance management has recently decided to extend the action and retained a 25% discount for the coming year (until June 2020). This opportunity is most relevant for institutional investors who trade in such large amounts that it is more profitable for them to buy BNB tokens than to spend lots of dollars to cover trading fees.
More about facts about blockchain.
Cardano is a competitor of Ethereum developed specifically for smart contracts management. The domestic currency ADA is a projected unit aimed at building a decentralized economy. Here are some of the reasons why Cardano is profitable to invest in 2020:
- Binance diversified trading pairs by enabling ADA / BNB and ADA / USD, which already had a good effect on the value of the crypto coin.
- The Shelley algorithm has been recently introduced.
- ADA is compatible with other smart contract platforms.
- Experts point out the similarity of the new cryptocurrency with the two industry leaders – BTC and ETH. So the success of the digital asset depends on the scale of its adoption around the world.
- They intend to produce and deliver ATMs throughout Japan, which is expected to bring it to the first positions in both Japan and Asia.
Stellar is a platform for high-speed and low-cost transactions. Being a fork of the Ripple platform, XLM has all the main drawbacks of its predecessor fixed. The Stellar Development Foundation has invested $55 billion in XLM tokens, thus, adding over $200 million to the cryptocurrency’s total value. Here are some of the most projected features of XLM:
- The solution to the issue with scaling was introduced in XLM when Lighting technology was implemented in the blockchain.
- The number of projects carrying out ICOs on the Stellar platform has increased (is still increasing).
- The solution is in collaboration with International Business Machines
TRON is the internal asset of the eponymous, entertainment platform. It is among the top 10 popular digital units with a capitalization of $1.3 billion. It is also one of the cheapest promising coins in 2018-2019, whose cost was only $0.088 per coin. TRX has recently become an “independent” digital coin and is not a token of the ERC 20 anymore. Project founder Justin Song said they were going to sign a contract with Alibaba and expend the functionality map of the solution.
More blog articles.
You will be surprised to hear that Monero is one of the leaders when it comes to user data safety and anonymity. Every time a transfer is made, Monero automatically hides your address. Therefore, Monero is liked by those who want to remain hidden on the Internet. We expect that the cost of XMR will significantly increase in the future. So 2020 is the best time to invest in this cryptocurrency.